yummy!

I did the Upper Valley Fiber Fest in Troy, Ohio, with my friend Nancy McKellar of Fuzzarelly Fibers. Not a bad show; only the second year. Nancy did good, but I didn't do very well. I can never resist Nancy's angora/wool/slilk blended spinning fibers. Sly boots that she is, Nancy slipped a couple extras in my bag, a lovely golden yellow silk and a greeny/blue angora/merino blend. I didn't get a pic of the fibers beforehand, but it spun up beautifully.


A vendor across the way from me, The Fiber Gourmet, had the most luscious hand dyed spinning fibers.

This one caught my eye right away.















But I couldn't resist buying two.









And it spins like warm butta' !!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amanda,
If you aren't the sweetest thing!! Thank you so much for the very nice compliments:0) That roving is spinning up just beautifully. I can't wait to see the photos of the finished yarn. All the booths at The Wool Gathering are reserved, but we are on a waiting list, so hopefully something will come open. Even if we don't get a booth, we'll be there to shop. We'll see you then. I'v bookmarked your blog, for another daily read.
yours,
Andrea

Popular posts from this blog

Paint by Nature

say hello to Stella