Reduction Results - The Good

Results of the reduction fire are in! I had a little under half that I got good results from. Most of the glazes I used are Mudworks Glazes from Kentucky Mudworks.
Melted Butter (bottom) and Satin Black (liner & rimmed) on Red Rock.


Satin White on Red Rock.


Kentucky Bluegrass (bottom) and Stardust (liner & rimmed) on Red Rock.



Melted Butter (bottom) and Retro Brown (liner & rimmed) on Red Rock.


Kentucky Bluegrass (bottom) and Satin Black (liner & rimmed) on 200 Stoneware.


Melted Butter (bottom) and Satin Black (liner & rimmed) on 200 Stoneware. It got more reduction than the pitcher (below). This is one of my faves.


Melted Butter (bottom) and Satin Black (liner & rimmed) on 200 Stoneware.


Satin White and Apricot on 200 Stoneware. Kinda boring compared to the rest but not too bad.


Melted Butter (liner and rimmed) and Satin White (outside of bowl) on 200 Stoneware. Also one of my faves.


I may post "the bad" and "the ugly" later.
Another reduction fire is scheduled for this weekend, weather permitting.

Comments

Anonymous said…
how beautiful amanda, am glad you had success and can't wait to touch them. hmmm, one looks like it wants to be a supported spindle tumbler when not full of coffee!
you are amazing! phil
Unknown said…
Looks good, Amanda. I like the Stardust and the Retro Brown. The black looks good too.

I hope the weather holds out for you.

Dave

Popular posts from this blog

Paint by Nature

say hello to Stella